Whether you’re not yet out and fearful of what coming out could mean to your life, or you’re already out, and looking for help in other areas of your life, we can help. Together we’ll figure out what you’re needing in your relationships and in your life, and find ways of obtaining this. We understand the issues that are specific to LGBT individuals that correlate with dating, sex, intimacy, trauma, transitions, and self-acceptance.
Areas that I can help with:
- Gay and lesbian relationship issues
- Coming out in a straight marriage
- Living in a mixed orientation marriage
- Gender transition changes
- Gender variance
- Bisexuality in gay or straight relationships
- Gender expression
- Open relationship communication.
- Self-acceptance and self-esteem
Contact me today to learn more about how I can help.
Our therapists who specialize in LGBT-Related Issues
Ian Hammonds, MS, LPC-Intern, LMFT-Associate
James West, MS, LPC-Intern